Upgrade your ring:
- If you choose to upgrade we offer you a full credit for the original price you paid for your diamond as a trade-in towards the purchase of a new one.
- The price of your new diamond must be at least £500 greater than the price of your original diamond.
- To qualify for the free upgrade your original diamond must be undamaged.
- The improper repair, modification or warranty service performed by someone other than by us voids this warranty.
- If you wish to upgrade your diamond by more than 10% in carat weight, it is likely that the collet on your ring will need replacing to accommodate for the larger diamond. This amendment will be charged at £100 for 18kt White or Yellow Gold and £150 for Platinum.
- A small selection of our settings, for example the Twist Four Prong, are not designed in a way that allows the collet to be exchanged, and a new setting would therefore need to be purchased to accommodate your upgraded diamond. Please call our Customer Service Team to check whether this restriction applies to your setting.
- Rings can only be resized within the existing available size range. For example, a ring with sizes available of M-P can only be resized within that range.
- Certain rings, depending on their design, can be resized only 2-3 times in the ring’s lifetime.
- Rings are non-returnable for refund or exchange once they have been resized.
- After your first free resizing, any further resizes will be charged at £40 (inclusive of VAT).
- If your item has been engraved, any re-sizing is subject to a £40 charge. Your engraving may fade in the resizing process – any re-engraving you may request will be charged at £4 per character.
With regards to our guarantee we offer:
– free lifetime cleaning of our rings
– free lifetime upgrade on all diamonds